America Standard Hurricane Impact Thermal Break Aluminum Frame Casement Window
• Integrated window screen structure
• Ventilation, anti-mosquito, anti-theft
• Premium grade glass
• Energy saving low to U value 0.79 W/m2.k
• Water-Resistance and Low Maintenance
• Various screen materials
• Pressure extrusion for higher strength level
• Multi-point hardware lock system for weather sealing and burglar-proofing
• Nylon, steel mesh available
• Flat and simple
• Hurricane resistance solution
• Curving and oversize available
• Custom design available
• Aluminum profile coating options: Power coating, PVDF painting, Anodizing, Electrophoresis
• Common painting color: Dark Night Green, Starry Black, Matte Black, Ore Grey, Volcanic Brown, Paris Silver Grey, Berlin Silver Grey, Morandi Grey, Roman Silver Grey, Soft White
• Popular color: wood, copper red, dune, etc.
• Choose factory-prefinished colors for fast delivery, or customized colors to better match your project.
• Single Glass(5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm….)
• Laminated Glass(5mm+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Double Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm)
• Toughened Insulating Laminated Glass(5mm+12air+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Triple Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm+12air+5mm)
• Thickness of single glass: 5-20mm
• Glass types: toughened glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, Low-e coated glass, frosted glass, silkscreen printed glass
• Special performance glass: fireproof glass, bulletproof glass
• Custom size available
• German Hoppe hardware
• German SIEGENIA hardware
• German ROTO hardware
• German GEZE hardware
• China top SMOO Hardware
• China top KINLONG hardware
• Self-owned brand NORTH TECH
Aluminum casement window is that the sash opening and closing is embedded in some horizontal directions. According to the opening method of the window, it can be divided into inner opening, outer opening, and inner reversing.
The inner opening type of window cleaning is convenient; the outer opening type is widely used in various decoration places because of the large opening area of the casement window, good ventilation, good sealing performance, sound insulation and excellent heat preservation performance.
For high-rise residents, in the face of typhoons, if window is not resistant to wind pressure, the impact is very large. In terms of airtight performance, the opening sector of the casement window is locked by a two-point lock or a heaven and earth lock.
Casement window, earliest form of movable window, wood or metal framed, with hinges or pivots at the upright side of the vertically hung sash, so that it opens outward or inward along its entire length in the manner of a door. One frame, separately movable, of such a window is called a casement sash.Casements allow more control of ventilation than flush-opening windows. They can be hinged to open outward and angled in order to direct breezes into the building.
You cannot install window air conditioners into casement windows due to the windows cranked outward. Air conditioners need windows which slide up and down to secure a window conditioner unit. Casement windows, in most cases, cannot have screens or storm windows.
Casement or crank windows are an ideal solution for home ventilation. These windows are often used in more narrow openings and are operated with a lever or crank to swing open or closed. Most casement window models operate so that they open completely, making it possible for more air to pass through the home.